Volleyball Lesson Plans (Year 7)
Year 7: This resource includes:
This resource includes:
- To be able to use different parts of the body to contact and keep the ball in the air.
- Students should be able to perform a basic set and dig technique and be able to apply these to small-sided competitive games and use them to begin an attack.
- Rallies should be started with a basic underarm serve and students should understand rules regarding the scoring of points, rotation of court positions and catching/volleying the ball.
- The students are to be constantly asked and tested on their knowledge and understanding of how to outwit opponents; evaluate performances; analyse strengths and weaknesses; whilst developing, adapting and refining skills, strategies and tactics to produce high levels of performances and high quality techniques.
- Students should know by name the different areas and lines on court
Are you sure you want to do this?
If you do, click Continue.
If not, click Cancel.